Pagina exporteren naar PDF Pagina printen Deze pagina naar iemand e-mailen

b03tz LCD 2.0 ALPHA

How to install b03tzLCD: (4th sept, 2012)

Alot of you have problems with installing b03tzLCD, but it's very simple. Just follow these steps:
  • Download "Windows Live Essentials" - click here
    (at the bottom right it says "Download now"
  • Install "Window live essentials"
    (be sure to install at least MSN Messenger and MovieMaker)
  • Download b03tzLCD click here
  • Extract the contents to C:\b03tzLCD
  • Doubleclick b03tzLCD.exe in C:\b03tzLCD
  • Select the b03tzLCD app on your Logitech Keyboard

If, for some reason, the program crashes on startup try to install .NET Framework 3.5: click here and try again.

Comments

Tallguy297, Wednesday, August 13th 2014 - 03:32
I downloaded your software beta 2.0 & .Net framework 3.5 just to be on the safeside although I already have .Net framework 4.5. Your software crashes without starting. I am using Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Using compatibility mode doesn't work either.
jodi850, Sunday, June 15th 2014 - 21:49
did everything. still crashes :(
Infidel, Wednesday, April 09th 2014 - 23:50
Works a treat THANK YOU
mickey mouse, Thursday, February 27th 2014 - 02:01
lol .. this gotta be the worst pile of shitcode planet earth have ever witnessed .. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m outta here. Go Fuck Yourself .. adios .. negros
Viktor, Wednesday, December 25th 2013 - 14:11
Would be wonderful with CS GO support :D
iulian, Wednesday, October 23rd 2013 - 01:29
hello
Adrian, Sunday, April 14th 2013 - 20:15
win7 It crashes! I really hope it will be fixed. I double click on .exe file and it says: \\\"b03tzLCD stop working\\\":(
sunnybkk, Wednesday, April 10th 2013 - 14:13
Instacrash win7x64
Xe0n, Wednesday, March 13th 2013 - 02:25
This software is almost perfect, all it needs now is to support spotify info :-)
Fuck You, Thursday, February 14th 2013 - 23:00
Instacrash
Nomad, Monday, November 19th 2012 - 12:54
have .NET framework 3.5 installed and it still crashes instantly on launch
GreenMnM, Tuesday, November 13th 2012 - 15:35
win7 Ultimate 64X Latest version as of 11/13/2012 App runs perfectly! Downloaded, installed and ran through the settings in under 8 minutes. Done, done and done. Many thanks to the hardwork put into this. I have another reason to love my over priced G19 :]
Bloodshed Romance, Wednesday, August 15th 2012 - 01:48
i've seen videos on youtube about this software.. but I can't get 2.0 to work (windows 8 beta 64 bit) but I can get 1.2.2 to work just fine.. have windows essentials and everything but can't get 2.0 to work even with compatibility for other windows versions.. keep up the good work though!
archirt, Friday, June 22nd 2012 - 00:54
For run without crash You need Windows Live Essentials. Read comments!! NiWo wrote this.
Jon, Sunday, June 17th 2012 - 21:17
I\'m running windows 7 64bit with the framework, but like some of these other people, it crashes as soon as I run it, maybe you should add a how to guide, in case myself and others are doing something wrong
infernos, Monday, March 26th 2012 - 15:19
work for me win 7 x64
Section25, Sunday, March 25th 2012 - 19:08
Instantly crashes ! .NET framework 3.5 was installed. Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
Thomas, Tuesday, March 13th 2012 - 20:20
Your App does not work on my machine! (Win7 Pro 64bit) hmmm.... Framework installed...
AmazingSmurf, Friday, February 17th 2012 - 13:22
b03tz, Amazing. Working Win7 64bit
Seer, Saturday, January 21st 2012 - 22:41
Thanks man, works great. Running Vista 64 bit, about to update to 7 64bit. I'll let you know how that all goes. Good proof of concept, I'll be glad to see how it moves forward. And yeah, considering he released this for free, I don't think it's asking too much for a little civility when reporting a bug. Jackasses.
Gryffyn, Thursday, January 12th 2012 - 05:14
I don't have a tone of VS experience but lots of random programming experience so I think I can get up to speed fast. I do have VS2008, a G19, Win7 Pro x64. I also have server/hosting resources. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Mycrus, Sunday, January 01st 2012 - 06:27
please make it work with win7 sp1. i can\'t even run it. thank you
Eritsasaku, Saturday, December 31st 2011 - 17:06
People don\'t bug him about making an app for BATTLEFIELD, because he doesn\'t have the rights to do so. there really isn\'t any Information you could put on that screen that would be helpful, and if he did do it he would be in trouble with EA.
Coolcssdk, Friday, December 30th 2011 - 16:37
Please make one for League Of Legends!!!! =)
John, Friday, December 30th 2011 - 12:31
Crashes on on my box running Win 7 x64 SP1 every. single. time.
Klaud, Monday, December 19th 2011 - 17:20
Try to make it work under w7 64bit, please :D
MasterMe, Saturday, December 10th 2011 - 15:12
Running Windows 7 x64, app won't start. Have .net framework 3.5 just crashes when I start it
Delaz, Saturday, December 03rd 2011 - 20:31
pls create an app for Battlefield 3 :)
Jokke, Thursday, November 17th 2011 - 14:10
Hey nice app you made! you did a really great job :) but could you by any chance add League of Legends and / or battlefield 3 ? i know a lot of people who would like a g19 app for League of Legends and BF 3.
Logan, Sunday, November 13th 2011 - 08:35
B03Tz Im one of the many users using windows 7 64x and the app not working. I was wondering if you b03tz was using windows 7 sp1.
Damedus, Monday, November 07th 2011 - 12:42
Working just fine on win 7 64 birt with sp1
Big D, Tuesday, October 25th 2011 - 02:34
I have windows 7 and it wont run with my g19. I have the same error as dragon ". But forget it.You show your age when you cant handle a few lines of text "People like you should script their own applet, show me that you can do it better a**hole".
b03tz, Wednesday, October 19th 2011 - 10:13
@Whoever, Saturday, June 04th 2011 - 16:58 People like you should script their own applet, show me that you can do it better asshole. ------------ For those of you in need of the old versions: www.b03tz.com/content/site_b03tz/media/files/b03tzLCD_v1.2.2.zip www.b03tz.com/content/site_b03tz/media/files/b03tzLCD_v1.1.zip www.b03tz.com/content/site_b03tz/media/files/b03tzLCD_v1.2.zip
Mcclain, Monday, August 22nd 2011 - 19:14
where can i download 1.2x version?
Jim, Tuesday, July 19th 2011 - 19:39
Any chance of this being updated to work with the newest Logitech G19 Gaming Software 8.00.127? Looks to be pretty cool, but sadly not working here- Win7 64 Ultimate
Erde, Tuesday, June 21st 2011 - 07:01
Yea doesn't work in 7 64bit for me either... Just the coretemp app did boot but the readings are off quite a bit; said over 60 celsius when in reality a lil over 30 (as told by RealTemp and CPUID).
Whoever, Saturday, June 04th 2011 - 16:58
WTF are you EVER going to get this fkn thing working for people using Windows 7 x64 ?????? Or sho0uld everyone wait a few more year before you pull your finger out your ass!!!!!!
Cooper, Thursday, April 28th 2011 - 21:30
Please get this working for Windows 7 64 bit. I've been looking around a lot and this is about the best program out there for the G19. Does anyone know apps that will replicate the computer monitoring look of the win7 gadgets, cpu, gpu, ram, HDD
Oxize, Thursday, April 21st 2011 - 22:46
2.0a here also not working on W7 64bit. Can you fix it please?
dragon, Sunday, April 10th 2011 - 15:31
downloaded it 3 times and all of the times it crashes and i get this Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: b03tzlcd.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4c0045ac Problem Signature 04: b03tzLCD Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0 Problem Signature 06: 4c0045ac Problem Signature 07: b Problem Signature 08: 169 Problem Signature 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 help please!
Ryan, Monday, March 14th 2011 - 14:11
Hey, I was just wondering if your still updating your app? Id also like to let you know the two major issues I have with it, one being a bug when you open COD4 it will get a .net framework error with continue or quit if you just ignore it and then hit continue after your finished playing COD its fine. The other being with winamp plugin it shows the song being played fine but it would be awesome if you could add a command to chuck in the line to center the name so that some songs with longer names can be seen.
Katzbalger, Sunday, February 13th 2011 - 09:11
I really like your app. Although the screen plugin is a bit of a let down... I was planning on having it display my 3rd monitor, but you can only have it display the primary monitor. Is there any way to fix/change that?
Guybrush, Monday, February 07th 2011 - 21:58
2.0a crashes on my pc. Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Last version worked (some plugins, MW2 not)
creature124, Friday, January 21st 2011 - 14:18
Hay mate, great app, love it. One feature request - twitter client. Atm there are no working twitter clients for the g19, so if you could find the time to implement it you would be a bloody legend C:
EraYaN, Wednesday, December 22nd 2010 - 21:21
When i execute it as admin, it brings up Live Messenger (latest) and then \"b03tzLCD beta stopped working\" appears, then I run it as a normal user I get the general init error (i manually started coretemp tho) installed both the .net framework and the windows live ess. also I\'m running Win7 x64 Prof. NL. And please upload all your releases to your website. and maybe make a .Net 4 build. (and try that)
NiWo, Sunday, December 19th 2010 - 12:20
Curson: Thx man...!!! install Windows Live Essential -> all is ok on win7 x64
Myea, Friday, December 03rd 2010 - 06:52
It\'s quite easy to make a program that autoupdate itself. No need for an installer package. When they start you program, check your website if theres a newer version available, if there is, download the program, and restart. What language are you coding in? Send me a mail, and i can tell you more in depth :)
Curson, Wednesday, November 24th 2010 - 19:20
You have to download Windwos live Essentials. Its an .exe file. http://www.windowslive.de/Download/windows-live-download.aspx this is a german url...
RollMop, Wednesday, November 24th 2010 - 12:25
How do you install this, Where do you extract the files too??
Curson, Saturday, November 20th 2010 - 17:22
Hi, it would be very nice if you'll upload the earlier versions of your app. thanks
Ryan, Friday, November 19th 2010 - 07:06
Yeah cheers, i was thinking that might be the causes for some of you other guys.
Paul, Thursday, November 18th 2010 - 22:51
Hi, big thanks to Ryan. Now I have the reason for the crashes... You have to install .net framework 3.5 AND windows live utils.
Ryan, Thursday, November 18th 2010 - 07:00
Edit: Fixed it I didn\'t have msn installed, works now :).
Ryan, Thursday, November 18th 2010 - 06:14
I had it working before I reformatted without any problems. Afaik I haven't changed anything I have exactly the same programs installed and windows updates are all on, Any ideas?
Vega, Thursday, November 04th 2010 - 12:26
Gives an errror when i want to run the .exe vista 64bit
Strictor, Monday, November 01st 2010 - 21:00
@Paul: Open your LCD Manager and search for update. If there is one, it will refresh your software
Paul, Monday, November 01st 2010 - 17:38
Hi, what do you mean with refresh?
Strictor, Sunday, October 31st 2010 - 21:06
Refreshing the LCD Manager Version (Update) works for me to fix the crash error on win7 x64
StrapheZ, Saturday, October 30th 2010 - 10:03
Is this ever going to be fixed? Windows 7 x64 .exe crash? Would really love to have this program, but each time I check the site, nothing ....
Alan, Tuesday, October 12th 2010 - 13:07
How do I get it to auto load like the normal apps at start up?
RAFFAELE, Tuesday, October 05th 2010 - 16:04
Hi Thanks for the job. . exe file crashes when you try to run it on windows 7 x64. probably has to be a bug in the file b03tzLCD.exe. hello and thanks again.
rick, Tuesday, October 05th 2010 - 15:32
respect for you that you are really trying to get this out for us. i am going to try the 2.0a beta but i can't do it just right now because my PC is fucked up for some reason but i am checking this up at my iphone but anyays thnx for this man!
b03tz, Monday, October 04th 2010 - 21:50
Put it in C:\bLCD\b03tzLCD.exe Please note that THERE WILL BE UPDATES but i just don't have the time now. It's really hard to find some spare time to program this in but just know that i need this program eventually as well so it WILL BE ONLINE i just can't give you guys a deadline. I'm even sick at the moment...so i can't help you out right now. Very sorry.
FreeFire, Sunday, October 03rd 2010 - 22:16
I am trying to run b03tzLCD in Windows 7 (64-bit) with the .NET 3.5 installed however I am getting an error upon program start. 'b03tzLCD Beta has stopped working' Does it need to be in a certain place or is there anything I am missing?
kIcX, Saturday, October 02nd 2010 - 11:32
Hello have you a version for winxp ? than i can not startet this programm with XP
b03tz, Saturday, September 18th 2010 - 15:22
CptGemini: Up to date doesn't cut it....you need the SPECIFIC 3.5 version that i have linked to the right. It doesn't help if you have 4. Please report back if this helps
Strictor, Saturday, September 18th 2010 - 13:30
crashes every time when i try to run it. win7 x64 with .NET 3.5 installed
Ryan, Saturday, September 18th 2010 - 12:39
Great work man, works fine for me so far im using win7 64bit.. is there a way to change from 24 hour time i tried changing the %h ect.. but couldnt find the correct format.
Puppet Master, Friday, September 17th 2010 - 12:54
Dont be sorry you make great work thank you for this update.
Dark Dragon, Friday, September 17th 2010 - 08:53
@CptGemini: Same for me, and it doesn´t care if i run the app with administrator rights or not.
CptGemini, Thursday, September 16th 2010 - 21:23
I just picked up 2.0 and made sure my .NET was up to date and everything else. So when I try to load it up (Win 7 X64) it crashes before I even get to see anything. The CPU Temp app works but thats it and even then its not very stable and crashes when I try to change some settings on it.
hitman.pt, Thursday, September 16th 2010 - 13:08
About problems... i have one that say's Generic GDI+ error every time i launch an application. The biggest problem of all... the real time COD4 Stats... damm... the app keep shoing me the save stats why the hell i want that? i want real time stats....
b03tz, Wednesday, September 15th 2010 - 16:55
Try it with some basic plugins first so you can track down WHAT plugin gives you the error exactly ;)
oOllo0ollOo, Wednesday, September 15th 2010 - 00:25
Me again, Yep same here =/ getting errors if i start my game or smth :D
Terror798, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 18:32
I could send you the error if you want (Win7 x64 NL) I get the error most of the time when I start another program :s
TK, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 18:29
i get a "General init error." when it starts btw
TK, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 18:21
Hi guys.. why i cant make it work ? :/ it wont show on the keyboard no matter what i try.. same for the old version.. this app is for the G19 right?.. any help? (using win7 x64 btw)
oOllo0ollOo, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 17:26
Ok just downloaded 2.0 gotta say great work :) like terror798 i just have 2 sites the cpu mem thing + msn and gettin this error too :D but the app rocks :D
Terror798, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 15:48
THX 4 the release. it looks really nice but sometimes I get an error from .NET and I only see the msn plugin on page 2. I hope u can fix this but I really like your app =D
Anthrax, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 14:33
Good job
Jan, Tuesday, September 14th 2010 - 10:11
Heya mate :) just downloaded ur new version, and MUST say.. U did a very great job :-) cheers

Place comment

• MSN Live messenger
  • Bandwidth monitor
  • System uptime
  • Winamp

Features:
  • Completely customizable
  • Comes with a nice standard skin
  • All plugins can be positioned manually
  • Up to 4 pages of information
  • Custom string format
  • Animated GIF's for some plugins!
Tested on:
  • Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
  • Windows Vista (32bit and 64 bit)
Gebarentaalcursus.nl